Some news items you might have missed:
• The Advocate: Good Morning America threw a big gay bachelorette party for Robin Roberts.
Let there be cake(s)! 🎂
— Good Morning America (@GMA) August 16, 2023
• Times of Israel: A gay couple and their three children were briefly denied entry to a national park with their family pass on Saturday because they were deemed to “not be a family.” The family has had a parks pass defining them as “a couple with three children” for seven years and never before had an issue.
• Twitter: Donald Trump’s bond in the Georgia case has been set at $200,000. Conditions of his bond include he cannot talk to co-defendants or witnesses about the case and no intimidation of any kind, including posts on social media.
Some of Trump's bond conditions in Georgia– pic.twitter.com/mSH1M0yyEx
— J.D. Capelouto (@jdcapelouto) August 21, 2023
• Rolling Stone: Interesting factoid – Madonna’s least streamed song on Spotify is “In This Life” from 1992’s Erotica. The track is a heartfelt tribute to everyone Madonna knew who died in the AIDS crisis.
• Mediaite: Legal expert explains why Donald Trump if convicted of any of the crimes he’s charged with, will not go to prison if he gets reelected.
• GLAAD: Big Brother and The Challenge: USA star Paulie Calafiore comes out as bisexual.
— Paulie Calafiore (@PaulCalafiore_) August 18, 2023