In this week’s podcast:
• The family of a gay Sheriff’s Deputy who died of COVID-19 has been denied benefits by insurance giant AIG
• Mexico City makes so-called ‘conversion therapy’ illegal
• GLAAD’s new report shows gay representation on film hits a new high – but the rest of the news isn’t so good
• Hallmark Channel announces its 2020 holiday lineup will include LGBTQ characters, actors and plotlines
• A twist on ‘gender reveal parties’ rewrites history in a good way
• Indie artist Abby K’s gorgeous new single “Mom’s Old Room” is dedicated to all the human butterflies in the world. “May they have the courage to transform and live their true beauty”
All that and more in this episode of The Randy Report.