Olivia Newton-John’s daughter, Chloe Lattanzi is among the developing shows on the Oxygen Network‘s upcoming roster.
• Produced by Glee creator Ryan Murphy, The Glee Project will showcase contestants competing for a guest spot on the Fox hit. The 10-episode season will kick off a new night of original programming for the network on Sunday, June 12 at 9/8c.
• Paris Hilton will make her return to reality TV with The World According to Paris, a docu-series following the heiress’ life and her growing fashion business. The show will premiere Wednesday, June 1 at 10/9c.
• Oxygen staples Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott will launch their second show this Wednesday at 10/9c with Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings. The eight-episode season will chronicle the two as they help couples plan their dream wedding.
Oxygen also has three shows in development:
• Maids of Drama, about bridal parties gone awry
• Lost Angels follows Chloe Lattanzi, daughter of movie star and music icon Olivia Newton-John, as she and her group of friends explore the hipster side of Hollywood while also dealing with the perks and pitfalls of her mother’s fame. With the world at her feet the only thing that stands between Chloe and success is herself. The series will give viewers a glimpse into the real and unpolished lifestyles of the newest faces of young Hollywood, both in front of the camera and behind. “Lost Angels” is produced by FremantleMedia North America, Inc.
• My Post Grad Life, an intimate look what comes next in the year after college graduation.
The projects join previously announced Best Ink, a tattoo competition series; Love Scout, a matchmaking show; and Bachelorette Party: Las Vegas, which follows brides-to-be on a V.I.P. fantasy weekend in Sin City.
More info here at TVGuide.com
TV at it’s best kids, TV at it’s best.