Some news items you might have missed:
• Queerty: Everyone’s convinced aspiring Gen Z right-wing TV host Gunnar Thorderson (above) is secretly a gay porn star. I mean, with that name, come on…
• CNN: Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) has announced that $1.5 trillion is the highest price tag he will support for President Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ agenda. That’s $2 trillion lower than progressives starting point. “I’ve never been a liberal in any way, shape or form.”
Manchin says $1.5 trillion is his limit on Biden economic agenda price tag https://t.co/OIz5vy20Vs
— Jeffrey Levin (@jilevin) September 30, 2021
• Washington Blade: A court in Taiwan last week ruled a transgender woman can legally change her gender on her household registration without surgery.
• Twitter: If you don’t follow this guy, start now. Just hit play – you’ll get it 🙂
I’m not getting a smoke detector pic.twitter.com/exYAMh4N0g
— Brent Terhune in Toledo Oct 1 (@BrentTerhune) September 30, 2021
• New Music: Make sure you check out Broadway Records latest release – The Rainbow Lullaby, the world’s first LGBTQ lullaby album.
Conceived by Ryan Bauer-Walsh, the recording includes songs by fifteen LGBTQIA+ writers with performances by over thirty LGBTQIA+ artists including Broadway artists Matt Doyle, Jenn Collela, Jay Armstrong Johnson, Kyle Dean Massey, Lauren Patten, Jelani Remy, Marissa Rosen, Marty Thomas and more.
Proceeds from The Rainbow Lullaby support the Ali Forney Center, whose mission is to protect LGBTQ+ youths from the harms of homelessness and empower them with the tools needed to live independently.
The album is available now on BroadwayRecords.com.