Some news stories you may have missed:
• Woofy Prince Harry is continuing his mother’s work on behalf of those affected by HIV/AIDS.
• Did you know gay couples out-earn straight couples by more than $60K?
• Donald Trump’s much ballyhooed family leave plans won’t include gay same-sec couples who adopt.
• Did you hear the one about a douche math teacher who came up with a homophobic math question?
• North Carolina’s Gov. Pat McCrory shows his nerves as he attempts to negotiate the repeal of anti-LGBT law, HB2 – but only if the city of Charlotte will first repeal their LBGT protections ordinance. #FatChance
• First look at the upcoming film, Tom of Finland, documenting the life and work of Finnish artist Touko Laaksonen, best known for works depicting hyper-masculine archetypes such as lumberjacks, motorcycle policemen, sailors, bikers, and leathermen.