|Joel Green (via Instagram)|
Some news items you might have missed:
• Whether it’s ‘fitness motivation’ or a bribe to get you to come read this news round-up, you have to admit InstaHunk Joel Green (above) is crushing it.
• Kansas’ New Democratic governor has announced she will restore protections for LGBTQ folks that her predecessor repealed.
• One more LGBTQ victory from Tuesday night’s elections – Hennepin County chose openly gay Dave ‘Hutch’ Hutchinson to be its next Sheriff over incumbent anti-immigration, pro-Trump incumbent Rich Stanek.
• Many were stunned when Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum came up short Tuesday night in his bid to become the next governor of Florida considering he was an average of 6 points ahead of his opponent in the polls. It now appears his and the high-profile race for U.S. Senator are headed for recounts.
• Last year, Donald Trump Jr. testified that he never informed his father about the now-infamous meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian government attorney. New York Magazine reports the Special Counsel investigation has obtained proof that Junior might have lied. Don Jr. has apparently been telling close confidants he expects to be indicted any day now.
• ‘Gays for Trump’ founder Peter Boykin lost his North Carolina House race Tuesday bigly.
• International superstar Andrea Bocelli proves he’s still at the top of his game as his new album ‘Sì’ debuts at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
His duet “Fall On Me” with his (gorgeous) son, Matteo, is exquisite.
And here’s his collaboration with pop star Dua Lipa – “If Only” – from the new collection.