Some news items you might have missed:
• Paleontologist & InstaHunk Francesc Gascó saying ‘good night.’ #ImNotMad
• The Massachusetts House of Representatives has passed a bill banning the practice of so-called ‘conversion therapy’ on minors. With full passage, Mass would become the 16th state (plus the District of Columbia) to ban conversion therapy for minors.
• Donald Trump has proposed cutting over $1 billion in HIV/AIDS funding in next fiscal budget.
• Former Broadway dancer Marcus Bellamy was sentenced to 20 years in prison for murdering his partner during a drug-fueled argument.
• Utah’s House of Representatives approved a bill that would give teeth to the state’s hate crime law – but only after making not only LGBTQ people but “political expression” protected by the law.
• Los Angeles-based electro-pop musician, Devin Tait, recently debuted his new music video, “By My Side,” from his album, Art Damage.
The video is an wistful homage to late 80s-era Halloween nights, and two young men who discover that there may be more to be found in removing your mask than in hiding who you are.
Hit the play button below.