Some news stories you may have missed:
• Chris Pratt, star of the biggest movie in the world (Jurassic World) says he’s ok if women want to “objectify” him. It’s cool with me, too 🙂
• For seven minutes in 2000 President Clinton considered publicly supporting marriage equality.
• The ironically named National Organization for Marriage asks all GOP presidential candidates to sign a pledge to promising to support a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage.
• After Indiana’s “Religious Freedom Restoration Act” debacle only 32% of voters support his re-election.
• Did you hear the one about a Texas oil exec that stopped his car so he could punch out a gay couple? Sadly, it really happened.