|(Image via photographer Robin MacDonald)|
Some news items you might have missed:
• It’s always such a quandry getting dressed for the gym (above) – sneakers or no sneakers? How about just mimosas!
• Log Cabin Republicans have shared a congratulatory letter from Donald Trump on their 40th anniversary just a day after Trump proclaimed Tuesday “Religious Freedom Day.” It comes as no surprise the proclamation was full of anti-LGBT dog-whistles.
• Insurance giant Aetna will pay $17 million to settle a lawsuit after mailing out envelopes that accidentally revealed thousands of patients’ HIV status.
• The young 22-year-old writer of the Aziz Ansari “Revenge Porn” article has responded to criticisms of the piece by flipping out on Twitter.
• Imagine opening a package expecting to see your gorgeous printed wedding invitations only to find a pamphlet entitled, “Understanding Temptation: Fight the good fight of the faith.” That’s what happened to this gay couple.
• Donald Trump will soon announce new guidelines that would allow healthcare providers to deny LGBT, and especially, transgender patients and others critical care in the name of religion.
• I know, I know – no one wants to see hunky UK gymnasts literally flipping into their clothes… (But if you did, watch below).