|Bruno the wonder dog|
Some news items you might have missed:
• It’s the one year mark since Bruno the wonder dog crossed over the rainbow bridge. I’m celebrating his life today. My remembrance of The Brun here. He was the best dog I’ve ever worked for.
• The United Methodist Church on Tuesday voted to strengthen its ban on gay and lesbian clergy and same-sex marriages stating that “the practice of homosexuality is incompatible with Christian teaching.”
• Results of a new survey indicates if you watch more porn on a regular basis, you’re more likely to be bisexual.
• Openly gay jujutsu fighter, William Seth-Wenzel, just became a world champ as his boyfriend cheered him on.
• Handsome gay college football player Cy Hicks shares with Outsports how coming out made him feel empowered.
• The House passed what many say is the most significant gun control measure in more than two decades on Wednesday when it approved the first of two bills aimed at strengthening the federal background check system for firearms purchases.
• “Call Me Maybe” singer Carly Rae Jepsen proves she’s soooo not a one-hit-wonder dropping two new tracks today: “Now That I Found You” and “No Drug Like Me.”
Check out the totally banging dance track “Now That I Found You” below, and click here for “No Drug Like Me.”