|(image via Instagram)|
Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunks Rick and the Griffopotamus remind,”The day is full of possibilities, just pick a direction and go for it!! Where’s your day gonna lead you???”
• Two people were stabbed at Fort Lauderdale Pride this past weekend.
• The new season of NBC’s World of Dance premieres tonight, and for the first time there will be a same-gender salsa duo competing.
• The Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) say “compelling evidence that President Trump may have personally committed up to eight criminal campaign finance and related offenses while running for president and during his first year in office.”
• Newly-crowned “Best Actor” Oscar winner Rami Malek called Freddie Mercury, the man he portrayed in Bohemian Rhapsody, a ‘gay’ man and folks aren’t happy about it.
• A bipartisan group of 58 former senior national security officials issued a statement Monday saying that “there is no factual basis” for President Trump’s proclamation of a national emergency to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.
• A state lawmaker is in hot water after saying gun control advocates should be “kicked to the curb and stomped on and run over a few times.”
• One more thing about Sunday night’s Oscars – that moment when Chris Evans proved he really is ‘Captain America’ and graciously helped Regina King up the stairs to accept her Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. Lovely moment 🙂
Chris Evans knows what to do in the presence of a Queen. #ReginaKing #Oscars pic.twitter.com/UBVxiERfmQ
— Radheyan Simonpillai (@JustSayRad) February 25, 2019