Some news items you might have missed:
• Eliad Cohen keeps scanning the horizon looking for me in Mykonos, Greece #ICanDayDream
• 143 House Democrats have penned a letter asking Donald Trump to reconsider his “ill-advised and indefensible policy” of banning transgender service members from the U.S. military. Citing probable unconstitutionality of the policy, the lawmakers’ letter to the president underscores that trans military “serve with equal distinction; they are equally deserving of our gratitude and respect.”
• Superman Henry Cavill assures us all that his moustache “continues to thrive” even on vacay. #FurryGoodness
• A Republican lawmaker has proposed an amendment in Congress that would stop funding the Special Counsel investigation 180 days after it became law. The amendment from Florida Congressman Ron DeSantis would also limit special counsel Robert Mueller from probing “matters occurring before June 2015,” which is the month Donald Trump announced his presidential bid.
• Averaging only a few thousand viewers during the day in the UK, the owners of Fox News have decided to pull the network from airing in Britain.
• New music from out Canadian twins Tegan and Sara as they team up with Matthew Dear for “Bad Ones.” Listen below.