Some news stories you might have missed:
• InstaHunks: Don’t miss Garrett Magee (above) and company in a new episode of Backyard Envy tonight. Garrett says “tune in for gardening tips, drama, and a big 🐓.”
• Out: A 57-year-old man was disowned by his 90-year-old father after the dad discovered his son was gay. “It’s about this homosexuality,” McPherson recalled his father saying. “Your mother and I can’t condone that. You are not to contact us in any way ever again.”
• Instinct Magazine: A gay man was denied entry to an Arkansas casino because he was carrying a bag the resort deemed a “purse.” Y’all, it wasn’t that big AND it was Louis Vuitton. They should welcome the guy – he has money to spend.
• Tampa Bay Times: Florida logged a new record for the most coronavirus deaths announced in a day with 277 on Tuesday. Tuesday’s record brought the statewide death toll to 8,685 people, according to the Florida Department of Health. #SoMuchWinning
• Edge Media: A British heterosexual couple was sentenced in connection with a plot to blackmail a husband and father who had been “struggling” with his sexuality. After extorting over £5,000, the victim went to the police.
The upbeat, colorful video pairs well with the catchy hook and 60s-inspired harmonies.