Some news items you might have missed:
• Bloomberg News: Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis plans to legalize same-sex marriage, a huge step forward for LGBTQ rights in a region where some conservative governments are cracking down on the community.
Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis plans to legalize same-sex marriage, a huge step forward for LGBTQ rights in the region https://t.co/jCgHLP5xks
— Bloomberg (@business) July 5, 2023
• Newsweek: Donald Trump Jr. was “super comfortable” whilst visiting a gay club, according to Dannity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day, who claims she had an affair with Donald Trump’s then-married eldest son during 2011-12.
• Pride.com: 11 tips for gay & bi men who have never had a serious boyfriend (and want one).
It might be time to delete Grindr…. https://t.co/T1EX6q0G4h
— PRIDE.COM (@pride_site) July 4, 2023
• Axios: The TSA says it stopped a record 6,301 firearms from being brought aboard airliners in 2022, the vast majority of which (88%) were loaded.
• Washington Post: Officials found cocaine on the ground floor of the White House on Sunday near where visitors taking tours of the West Wing are instructed to leave their cellphones, according to three people familiar with the investigation.
• Washington Times: Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes, convicted of seditious conspiracy and sentenced to 18 years in prison for the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol warns Donald Trump: “You’re going to be found guilty.”
— Kerry Picket (@KerryPicket) July 4, 2023