Now, when you’re a Republican president and your approval numbers drop like this in a Fox News poll, you’re in some kind of trouble.
According to the latest Fox News poll:
• President Trump’s approval numbers are down to 40% from 45% last month in the same poll.
• Disapproval rating rose 5 points to 53%.
• Trump shows erosion of support among whites without a college degree, falling 9 points from last month to 53% this month.
• Independent voters’ approval fell 8 points from last month to 34% this month.
• Back in December only 32% of respondents believed Russia’s influence aided Trump in the presidential election. Now, that number has grown to 44%.