According to the latest CNN poll, Donald Trump’s approval rating has reached it’s lowest level of his presidency in the aftermath of growing concerns Russian contacts during the 2016 campaign and indictments of some of Trump’s advisers.
• Only 36% say they approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president – a new low
• Disapproval is at a new high of 58%
• 48% say they “strongly disapprove” of the way Trump is handling his job
• 44% say they are “very concerned” about reports of connections to Russia operatives during the 2016 campaign
• 59% say they believe Trump himself knew last year that anyone associated with his campaign had contact with suspected Russian operatives