Charlie Sheen Opens Up About Sex With Men + More News

Some news items for you as we head into the weekend:

PEOPLE: Charlie Sheen, of Two and a Half Men fame, opens up about past sexual encounters he’s had with men (“A lot of it was f**king fun, and life goes on”) in his new memoir, The Book of Sheen, and in his Netflix documentary aka Charlie Sheen premiering Sept 10.

OUT: One of the most popular and respected fashion designers of all time, Giorgio Armani, has passed away at 91 years old. While the Italian designer remained private for most of his life, he opened up about his gay experiences in 2024.

CNN: The National Rifle Association (NRA) says it opposes banning transgender American from owning guns, an idea reportedly under consideration by the Trump administration after last month’s mass shooting at a Minneapolis Catholic church.

them: Following two big movie releases this year – Jurassic World Rebirth and Wicked: For Good – Jonathan Bailey says in 2026 he plans to focus on his foundation, the Shameless Fund, which raises money for LGBTQ+ charities through brand partnerships.

NBC News: New York City Democratic mayoral nominee Zohran Mamdani has hit the fundraising cap allowed in his race. Since he can’t take in any more money, he’s asking supporters to volunteer their time to his campaign as phone bankers or canvassers.

The Guardian: Donald Trump signed an executive order to rebrand the Department of Defense as the Department of War. Coupled with his recent aggressive military actions, these seem to be interesting choices for a guy who campaigned on promises to end conflicts and avoid new wars.

p.s. wanna guess how many billions it will cost to change all the emblems, plaques and other signage of hundreds of Pentagon agencies…?


Discover more from The Randy Report

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Share via
Copy link