Rudy Giuliani has reportedly agreed to a settlement that will allow him to keep his apartments and his World Series rings in exchange for unspecified “compensation” and a promise not to further defame two election workers. From ABC News:
The former New York City mayor had been a no-show to his non-jury civil trial that was set to begin Thursday in Manhattan federal court. The proceedings had been adjourned until Tuesday.
Giuliani’s statement said he gets to keep his New York co-op and Florida condominium along with all his personal belongings. He has agreed not to talk about Freeman and Moss in a defamatory way.
A jury found Giuliani liable in 2023 for defaming Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss by falsely accusing them of tampering with the 2020 presidential vote in Georgia, and awarded the two election workers a $148 judgment.
Read the full report here.
JUST IN: Rudy Giuliani has reached a settlement agreement with two former election workers he was found to have defamed, a joint letter from both parties said Thursday. The terms were not disclosed. Read more: https://t.co/YHIeCSkeCc pic.twitter.com/31gqXd4TKm
— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) January 16, 2025
Discover more from The Randy Report
Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.
