|(via Gallup Polls)|
The bad news just keeps coming for President Trump.
Two new polls show his approval rating continues to drop to historic lows.
Gallup Polls’ three day rolling average shows the president with only 38% of Americans approving of the job he’s doing. His DISapproval rating is an alarmingly high 56%.
Over at Pew Research, the Trumpster has slid to a 39% approval rating, while his disapproval numbers match Gallop at 56%.
At the one month mark in previous president’s terms:
• President Barack Obama’s approval had a 64% approval rating
• President George W. Bush had a 53% approval rating
• President Bill Clinton had a 56% approval rating
• President George H.W. Bush had a 63% approval rating
• President Ronald Reagan had a 55% approval rating