Media Matters Carlos Maza does an excellent job of debunking the top 5 myths regarding LGBT non-discrimination laws.
Those often-used talking points include:
• LGBT discrimination isn’t a real problem
• Non-discrimination laws create “special rights” for LGBT people
• Non-discrimination laws infringe on religious liberties
• Non-discrimination laws cause frivolous lawsuits
• Non-discrimintion laws let sexual predators sneak into women’s restrooms
Great job by Media Matters of getting the facts out there. Watch below: