Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made clear in a press conference that his country will not be agreeing to a ceasefire in its conflict with Hamas. Continue reading “Netanyahu: There Will Be No Cessation Of Hostilities With Hamas”
Hugh Jackman Will Wolverine Once Again + More News

Ukraine President: Intel Indicates Russia Will Attack Ukraine Feb. 16
NBC News is reporting Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy announced today that his government has been told that Wednesday, Feb. 16, will be “the day of attack” when Russia invades Ukraine. Continue reading “Ukraine President: Intel Indicates Russia Will Attack Ukraine Feb. 16”
Senate Set To Pass Resolution Limiting Trump’s War Powers
Politico is reporting the U.S. Senate appears ready to approve a bipartisan resolution that would “limit President Donald Trump’s authority to launch military operations against Iran weeks after the U.S. killed a top Iranian general.”
The War Powers resolution, introduced by Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.), came to the floor Wednesday with a final expected vote Thursday.
While the measure is not likely to garner enough support to overturn a likely Trump veto, its expected passage in the Senate nevertheless illustrates a rare congressional effort to rein in the president’s executive authority.
In addition to all 47 Democrats, the measure so far has support from Republican Sens. Susan Collins of Maine, Todd Young of Indiana, Mike Lee of Utah, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Jerry Moran of Kansas.
The Democratic senators running for president are expected to be in Washington for the vote on Thursday, ensuring that the 51-vote threshold for the War Powers resolution will be met.
Predictably, the Donald is not happy.
….If my hands were tied, Iran would have a field day. Sends a very bad signal. The Democrats are only doing this as an attempt to embarrass the Republican Party. Don’t let it happen!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 12, 2020
Iran Reportedly Considering ’13 Scenarios For Revenge’

Ali Shamkhani, secretary of the Supreme National Security Council, said “the mission to avenge our slain brother will not be limited to a single operation,” according to the hardline Fars news agency.
“Up until now, 13 scenarios for revenge have been proposed,” he reportedly said. “Even if there is a consensus on the weakest scenario, executing it can turn into a historic nightmare for the Americans.”
Reuters adds that Shamkhani would not reveal any specific details of the plans, he said all US forces in the Middle East are being considered for strikes. “Those who crawl into shelters and close the doors hoping to escape our revenge are unaware that the Islamic Republic will open the door to hell.” BUT – the Supreme National Security Council later disavowed the comments saying Shamkhani never gave the interview. The SNSC secretariat said: “A local paper yesterday committed a criminal act and attributed an interview to the SNSC’s secretary which had not taken place. Legal action is underway to understand how and and why the interview was produced and published.” The SNSC’s claims have not been proven.
Quick Catch-Up On Trump/Iran Conflict

@NYTimes: “Officials presented the president with options. The Pentagon tacked on the choice of targeting Suleimani mainly to make other options seem reasonable. They didn’t think he would take it. When Mr. Trump chose the option, military officials, flabbergasted, were alarmed.”
— Kurt Andersen (@KBAndersen) January 5, 2020
These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2020
….hundreds of Iranian protesters. He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years. Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 4, 2020
The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way…and without hesitation!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2020
President Trump has arrived at his golf course in West Palm Beach, Florida pic.twitter.com/Chgo8uleIN
— Jonathan Lemire (@JonLemire) January 5, 2020
Trump now on the golf course; his 257th day at a Trump golf club and 338th at a Trump property since taking office in January 2017
— Manu Raju (@mkraju) January 5, 2020
Trump just arrived for another round of golf.
Know who's not golfing today?
These people.(P.S. Who took this photo? What airport?) pic.twitter.com/ZzEZVFdBk7
— Steve Marmel (@Marmel) January 5, 2020
Trump Orders US Forces To Kill Head Of Iran Military

Qasem Soleimani, the head of Iran’s elite Quds military Force, was killed Thursday night in an airstrike in Baghdad. The U.S. Defense Department said late Thursday that the “decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel” was ordered by President Trump.
“This strike was aimed at deterring future Iranian attack plans,” the Defense Department said. Mr. Trump tweeted a photo of an American flag late Thursday.
The missile attack comes hours after Defense Secretary Mark Esper said the U.S. military will be ready if Iran and its allies plan new attacks, like the one this week at the U.S. embassy in Baghdad. The U.S. Defense Department blamed Soleimani and the Quds Force for the embassy attack, as well as the attack on December 27 that killed an American defense contractor.
The Pentagon issued this statement:
At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.
General Soleimani was actively developing plans to attack American diplomats and service members in Iraq and throughout the region. General Soleimani and his Quds Force were responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American and coalition service members and the wounding of thousands more.
He had orchestrated attacks on coalition bases in Iraq over the last several months – including the attack on December 27th – culminating in the death and wounding of additional American and Iraqi personnel. General Soleimani also approved the attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad that took place this week.
Trump took to Twitter to share a pixelated image of the American flag:
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 3, 2020
In order to get elected, @BarackObama will start a war with Iran.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 29, 2011
Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin – watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 9, 2012
Don't let Obama play the Iran card in order to start a war in order to get elected–be careful Republicans!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012
I predict that President Obama will at some point attack Iran in order to save face!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 16, 2013
Trump Twitter Rant: “We’d Be At War If Not For Me”
![]() |
| Donald Trump |
Clearly, Donald Trump never received any positive reinforcement during his childhood.
No one must have ever told him any thing was good enough because as an adult in a position of immense power now, he demands praise whenever the mood strikes him.
In the aftermath of a by The Washington Post on Sunday which quoted U.S. officials who now believe Kim Jong Un has no intention of denuclearization, Trump took to Twitter to claim the credit for the U.S. not being at war with North Korea.
“Many good conversations with North Korea-it is going well! In the meantime, no Rocket Launches or Nuclear Testing in 8 months. All of Asia is thrilled. Only the Opposition Party, which includes the Fake News, is complaining. If not for me, we would now be at War with North Korea!”
Many good conversations with North Korea-it is going well! In the meantime, no Rocket Launches or Nuclear Testing in 8 months. All of Asia is thrilled. Only the Opposition Party, which includes the Fake News, is complaining. If not for me, we would now be at War with North Korea!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 3, 2018
Trump says he alone has prevented war with North Korea https://t.co/5aExhKS43o— John Harwood (@JohnJHarwood) July 3, 2018
Trump says, “If not for me, we’d be at war with North Korea.”Presidents who were *NOT* at war with North Korea:
Obama
Bush
Clinton
Bush
Reagan
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Johnson
Kennedy— mieke eoyang (@MiekeEoyang) July 3, 2018
Bill Maher On The Differences Between Presidents Bush And Obama
May 1, 2003 President George W. Bush landed on an aircraft carrier and announced “Mission Accomplished.”
May 1, 2011 President Barack Obama ACTUALLY accomplished the mission of getting Osama bin Laden.
On Friday night’s Real Time, Bill Maher reminded us of the Cheney Bush administration’s failures while highlighting the successes of the Obama administration on the same issues.
Congressman Louie Gohmert: It’s time to bomb Iran
In a speech on the floor of the House of Representatives, Texas congressman Louie Gohmert demands that the United State bomb Iran.
From his speech:
“It is time to cut off every dime of American money going to anyone who has any kind of relationship with Hamas or those killing in the Middle East, and especially in Israel,” said Gohmert. “It is time to bomb Iran’s nuclear capabilities,” Gohmert concluded.
“It is time for the United States, if we are not going to stop Iran’s nukes, then let Israel do it. A friend will not put another friend in this kind of jeopardy.”
Who’s ready to go to war again?