Some news items you might have missed:
• I would love to have abs like “World’s sexiest math teacher” Pietro Boselli (above), but I like my food too much. So, let’s just look at him 🙂
• China is apparently using electro-shock therapy to try and convert gay men into heterosexuals.
• Anti-LGBT gay basher Kathryn Knott, who went to jail for the violent beating of Andrew Haught and Zachary Hesse in the Center City area of Philadelphia in 2014, has settled a civil lawsuit with the men she helped land in the hospital. Knott and her co-defendants Kevin Harrigan and Philip Williams have apparently agreed to a large six-figure settlement in order to avoid a court battle they’ve already lost once.
• Even more women have come forward accusing sexual assault/misconduct by GOP Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.
• In related Roy Moore news, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is floating the idea of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who used to hold the senate seat in Alabama, being a write-in candidate in next month’s election in an attempt to keep Moore out of the U.S. Senate. I wonder how Jeff Sessions feels about that?
• According to a new Morning Consult/Politico poll, former Vice President Joe Biden would easily beat Donald Trump 46%/35% should the Democrat decide to run for president in 2020.
• Out tennis legends Billie Jean King and Martina Navratilova react to Australia’s marriage equality news:
Cheers to #Australia who voted with a resounding YES! for #MarriageEquality! Can’t wait to celebrate with you in January. 🏳️🌈
— Billie Jean King (@BillieJeanKing) November 15, 2017
So Margaret Court now says there will be no more Christmas or Easter, nor Mother’s and Father’s Day in Australia, all because of Same Sex Marriage. Au contraire Margaret- us gays love parties, especially the boys:), and we just might have 2 Mother’s days and 2 Father’s days:)
— Martina Navratilova (@Martina) November 15, 2017