Some news items you might have missed:
• My buddy Brandon Pereyda, currently one of the stars (and poster boy) for Cirque du Soleil’s Zumanity here in Las Vegas, gets in “mid-show workouts” during his already grueling performances. And yes, everything in the pic is real from the mohawk to the body to everything else 🙂
• Former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore, who was removed from office for blocking same-sex marriages in his state, could very well be the next U.S. Senator from the “Yellowhammer” state. And he’s not sure if gays should be executed or not for being who they are.
• Russian politician Vyacheslav Nikonov told Russian TV audiences recently that the United States intel community “missed it when Russian intelligence stole the president of the United States.”
• Is it weird that not only does Donald Trump Jr. face the pictures of his children on his desk AWAY from his view, but he also has a pic of HIMSELF right there in the middle? #hmmm
• More big stars are signing on for guest spots on the upcoming Will & Grace reboot beginning September 28 on NBC. Jane Lynch and Andrew Rannells will guest star together joining previously announced appearances by Ben Platt, Harry Connick, Jr., Minnie Driver and Bobby Cannavale.
• I’m certain that Los Angeles’ 100% score on the Human Rights Campaign’s Municipal Equality Index helped the “city of angels” book the upcoming 2028 Summer Olympics & Paralympics.
• Any day is a good day for some fresh Cher. Like this new spot for GAP which pairs the diva with Future on a new take on Sly and the Family Stone’s “Everyday People.”