Some news stories you may have missed:
• Impossibly handsome Ben Cohen, anti-bullying hero, reminds us we’re just one month to #StandUpDay. #Woof
• Donald Trump’s brand is taking a serious hit as his new five star D.C. hotel is now slashing rates by 50% even though major events are happening in town.
• Anti-LGBT Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton headed to felony fraud trial where he faces 99 years in prison.
• CNN explores whether or not Hillary Clinton attacked her husband’s accusers.
• A judge has found there is probable cause for a complaint of official misconduct against Gov. Chris Christie regarding the 2013 “BridgeGate” debacle.
• Virulently anti-gay Alabama State Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore told to clean out his office after being suspended for the remainder of his term for instructing probate judges to refuse same-sex couples marriage licenses.
• The Simpsons lampoons Donald Trumps reportedly “cozy” ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin as Homer meets an unlikely voter at the polls. Watch the short clip below.