News items you might have missed:
• For #ThrowbackThursday, I’m thinking back a few years ago to my first trip to Paris, France. In the pic above… Oh, wait – how did that pic of Chippendale Tory George get there???
• Attorney General Jeff Sessions thinks Christian bakers have a “fundamental right” to discriminate against LGBTs.
• The city of Orlando has installed a rainbow crosswalk (below) to honor the Pulse nightclub victims. The project was completed early Wednesday just in time for National Coming Out Day.
• RuPaul told listeners of his podcast that he’d love to have an “all past winners” All-Stars season of RuPaul’s Drag Race.
• Donald Trump will be the first president to speak at the virulently anti-LGBT Values Voter Summit. #BetterForTheGaysMyAss
• Loote drops the music video today for their latest, “Out Of My Head.” On this hearing, I’m picking up some Maroon 5 influences here. What do you think, readers?