|Soccer star Christiano Ronaldo|
Some news stories you may have missed:
• Hunky soccer star Christiano Ronaldo, called a faggot during a recent match, delivers awesome comeback: “A faggot, yes. But a rich one.”
• Former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean called Donald Trump’s newly named Chief Strategist, Steve Bannon of Breitbart fame, a “Nazi.” If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck…
• North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory is laying the groundwork to have his state legislature hand him re-election.
• Melania Trump and son Barron will not be moving into the White House any time soon, choosing to stay in NYC for Barron’s private school. This could mean an added $1 million/day for NYPD – or rather, for the American taxpayer.
• Donald Trump summoned several news executives and leading news anchors from CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and more to Trump Tower for an off-the-record meeting. Still no press conference since becoming President-elect.
• Dear Evan Hansen, the critically acclaimed off-Broadway musical about an achingly lonely, high school misfit, opens on Broadway to strong box office numbers.
|The cast of Dear Even Hansen|