Some news stories you may have missed:
• One of the few magazines I actually read – DETAILS – will cease publication after December.
• Porn star Danica Dillon is suing staunch defender of the sanctity of marriage, Josh Duggar, for “rough sex” during an “appointment” that she says bordered on rape.
• Now that The Donald got to host SNL, other GOP White House hopefuls are demanding equal time under Federal Communications Commission (FCC) laws. But will we laugh at them as much…?
• Muslim activist Saba Ahmed shuts Fox News host Megyn Kelly: “Megyn, we go to the mosque to pray.”
• Caitlyn Jenner says she still plans to vote Republican despite the GOP’s terrible positions on transgender folks.
• Sen. Ted Cruz gets very touchy when someone (namely the President) hits back.