Some news stories you might have missed:
• According to the coroner’s newly released report, pop music icon George Michael died of natural causes, which will really irritate the tabloids who were surely hoping for something more salacious.
• ABC’s 20/20 will air a report on the harmful effects of “conversion” or “ex-gay therapy” this Friday at 10 p.m. Eastern. Click here for an advance look.
• It turns out former Trump campaign spokesperson and serial liar Katrina Pierson’s bitching got her booted out of a White House gig. #NoOneIsSurprised
• Anderson Cooper couldn’t take the Trump Twitter Chronicles anymore, so he has the prez on “mute.”
• The Justice Department, under President Trump, seems to be preparing to u-turn on federal opposition to North Carolina’s anti-LGBT “bathroom law,” HB2.
• The Will & Grace gang is all back together and working on the upcoming 10 show season reboot of the hit sitcom. Check out the four stars below, clearly happy to be #reunited&itfeelssogood
Spent the last 3 days with these loons & boy, are my arms tired. @DebraMessing @SeanHayes @MeganOMullally #Will&Grace pic.twitter.com/FwioowjXdg
— Eric McCormack (@EricMcCormack) March 5, 2017