Some news items you might have missed:
• Architect, bodybuilder and InstaHunk Preston Brock shares how he counts down the minutes at the tanning salon #SelfieTime!
• The World Health Organization now acknowledges gender dysphoria is no longer a “mental disorder.”
• Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom cut a key scene from the film that revealed paleo-veterinarian Dr. Zia Rodriguez (Daniella Pineda) is a lesbian.
• Donald Trump’s beleaguered Environmental Protection Agency chief, Scott Pruitt, continues his incredible spending spree. We now have reports Pruitt spent $1,500 of American tax payer money on “tactical pants.”
• The Vatican has used the term “LGBT” for the first time in an official document about the Catholic Church’s relationship with youth.
• Trevor Noah’s hysterical deconstruction of Donald Trump’s migrant separation debacle is definitely worth the watching: