Some news stories you may have missed:
• All-around hottie and LGBT ally Nick Jonas says he’s “technically” had gay sex.
• Australia’s Prime Minister predicts public vote on same-sex marriage by the end of the year.
• Only 12% of those polled in NBC/Wall Street Journal poll say Donald Trump has the temperament to be president.
• You too can own Zac Efron’s movie jockstrap from Dirty Grandpa, includes “assorted stains from use during production but remains in good condition.”
• New Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll shows Hillary Clinton leading Bernie Sanders by 2 points 49%-47%.
• The Massachusetts House has passed transgender protections, and the governor has signaled he will sign the bill into law.
• Britain’s healthcare system refuses to cover PrEP.
• This GIF of a Chippendale defeating a shark in the upcoming “Sharknado: The 4th Awakens” is my favorite thing today. Now THAT’s technique!