|Calum Von Moger|
Some news items you might have missed:
• This selfie by InstaHunk Calum Von Moger (above) just about laid me out. #Woofylicious
• The Supreme Court of India is considering decriminalizing gay sex.
• A Kansas City radio station is throwing anti-LBGTQ Vice President Mike Pence a “sausage fest” as he visits their city. LOL…
• An 8th former Ohio State University wrestler has come forward saying Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan knew about the team doctor’s sexual abuse. The latest accuser says Jordan ‘snickered’ when he told him the physician “held my balls longer than normal.”
• The mother of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooter was told by mental health counselors he shouldn’t have access to guns. She ignored them saying “If he wants to have a gun, he could have a gun.”
• Thailand’s lawmakers are putting the finishing touches to their civil partnerships bill.
• The Human Rights Campaign vigorously opposes Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Judge Brett Kavanaugh:
“This nominee was hand-picked by anti-LGBTQ, anti-choice groups in an explicit effort to undermine equality — and the prospect of a Justice Kavanaugh threatens to erode our nation’s civil rights laws, block transgender troops from bravely serving this nation and allow a license to discriminate against LGBTQ people in every aspect of American life.”