Some news items you might have missed:
• I just came across InstaHunk Thara (above), who basically has it ALL going on. #woof
• Speaking to Rolling Stone, Oscar winner Michael Caine calls his same-sex kiss with Christopher Reeve in the film Deathtrap “a bit of a disaster.”
• Longtime Donald Trump confidant, Roger Stone, told reporters the FBI stormed his house “with greater force than was used to take down bin Laden.” Note – Bin Laden was shot in the head and dropped in the ocean. I don’t think the two experiences are comparable…
• Acting attorney general Matthew G. Whitaker told reporters today that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation is nearing the end.
• A guy goes on Jeopardy, wins almost $100K and wins hearts by blithely mentioning his husband in passing.
• I’ve been meaning to post this for days: a dad and son, both dressed as Frozen’s Elsa, dance to “Let It Go.” The video was captioned, “Mom is gone, no stress.”
The dad told CBS News, “It’s important to teach children you can do whatever you want to do. It’s important to embarrass yourself and let go.”