Some news stories you may have missed:
• Britney Spears tweets for more awareness of LGBT issues: “We Still Have A LOT Of Work To Do”
• The Republican National Committee has officially severed ties to NBC News after the Repubs were unhappy with the tone of the October debate hosted by CNBC.
• Flint, Michigan continues to struggle with undrinkable water, but have no fear – Cher is donating 180,000 bottles of water to help residents. Your move, Gov. Snyder.
• Oopsie – Sen. Ted Cruz “apparently” forgot to list million dollar campaign loans from Goldman Sachs (his wife just happened to work there) and Citibank on his disclosures. **Forgot???***
• Sen. Mark Kirk of Illinois becomes the first Republican sponsor of The Equality Act in the U.S. Senate.
• Donald Trump admits to having virulently anti-gay Tony Perkins help write his speeches for him.
• Apparently, an intoxicated gun-nut “dropped” his gun during a screening of “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” and shot another movie-goer, and then left before anyone could identify him.
• The snow storm bearing down on the Eastern United States has cause over 5,100 flights to be cancelled.
• Rev. Franklin Graham says gay Christians are “the enemy.”