|(image via Instagram/DannyJones)|
Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunk Danny ‘Tree Man’ Jones acknowledges the challenges of trying to post ‘engaging’ content even when it’s freezing outside.
• Vanity Fair reports that Donald Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, “hates” his job and expects the report from Special Counsel Robert Mueller to be “horrific” for Trump.
• New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand has announced she will run for president in 2020. Gillibrand has been an LGBTQ ally for years fighting for the repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” opposing Trump’s transgender military ban, and pushing for federal LGBTQ protections.
Tonight I announced that I’m preparing to run for president, because I believe we’re all called to make a difference. I believe in right vs. wrong – that wrong wins when we do nothing. Now is our time to raise our voices and get off the sidelines. Join me: https://t.co/I1vp93u0wh
— Kirsten Gillibrand (@SenGillibrand) January 15, 2019
• On the flip side, 2020 presidential hopeful Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii began her candidacy with an apology tour saying she’s really, really sorry for her long history of homophobia. #ByeFelicia
• Popular animated series Family Guy has announced the show will be ‘phasing out’ gay jokes.
• Sweet video from INTO – “Old Gays Look Back At Their Younger Selves.”
“You look like a real jock.”
“Do I? I was pretty queer.”