Some news items you might have missed:
• Austin Wolf does the “How Hard Did Age Hit You?” challenge (above). I wish age would hit me that hard… LOL. And is it just the fact I’m older that I think most people’s ‘after’ photos look better?
• Ohio’s new GOP governor has signed a new executive order banning LGBT discrimination in regard to state business.
• Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii has declared her candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination, but does her history as a full-throated homophobe disqualify her?
• Evangelicals sue for the right to deny homeless transgender people shelter.
• Free condoms are now available to everyone in Washington state who has health insurance. The new law also covers abortions, sterilizations, and vasectomies.
• Sen. Rand Paul, who has equated socialized health care to ‘slavery,’ will travel to Canada for hernia surgery.
• I’m always down to listen to anything new from Miss Chaka Khan. The Queen of Funk is back with her first album in 12 years, titled, Hello Happiness.
Check out the title track below, and look for the new collection on February 15.