Jobs report is out today for January 2015:
• 267,000 private sector jobs added to the economy, marking 59 straight months of positive job growth in the US
• With the January numbers, 11.8 million jobs have been added to our economy
• The unemployment rate inched up from 5.6 to 5.7% as more people re-entered the job arena.
• The US economy has seen 200,000+ jobs added each of the past 12 months – a scenario not seen since 1994-95
• Average hourly wages rose to $24.75
• Economists see nothing on the horizon which would precipitate a slow-down in hiring