In this week’s podcast:
• Australia’s mail-in survey shows a whopping 62% of Aussies support marriage equality which means gay wedding bells will soon be ringing ‘down under.’
• Monday, November 20th is Transgender Day of Remembrance. For more info, visit www.glaad.org/tdor
• Legendary gossip columnist and openly bisexual Liz Smith passed away this week at the age of 94
• Philadelphia gay-basher Kathryn Knott settles a civil lawsuit with the two men she helped put in the hospital after a violent gay bashing in Philadelphia
• Supposedly straight Republican Ohio state Rep. Wes Goodman resigns after reports of “inappropriate” consensual behavior in his office with another man
• Plus, I share two new documentaries I think you should see: Rebels On Pointe and Dream Boat.
All that and more in this episode of The Randy Report.
By the way, you shiny happy people, I would really appreciate it if you enjoy my podcast to subscribe and/or leave a review on my iTunes page here.
Those actions go a long way to make The Randy Report more visible to others looking for LGBTQ podcast content.
And, it’s free! Thanks for listening. Hit the play button below.