• American Horror Story fans are thrilled by the release of the opening credits and first trailer for the upcoming season of the anthology series, “Cult.” With storylines inspired by last year’s presidential race, Sarah Paulson plays a lesbian who loses it on election night. The new season premieres September 5. Watch below.
• Donald Trump’s “fire and fury” remarks aimed at North Korea were apparently made in the moment; no advisers were consulted on the language.
• A design firm thinks the swastika can be “rebranded” for the LGBTQ community. They’re wrong. #HideousIdea
• In the aftermath of President Trump’s threats of “fire and fury,” North Korea is now reportedly considering a missile strike on Guam.
• FBI agents conducted an early morning raid of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort’s home in July. The search warrant indicates the FBI wasn’t confident Manafort would provide all documents requested by the Special Counsel’s investigation.
• Adorable pic of gay dads after a day at Disney World with kids goes viral 🙂
Pietro Boselli, “the world’s sexiest math teacher” turned fitness model, recently took a trip down to the Philippines where he chronicled much of his (often shirtless) journey on his Instagram account.
Lucky for us 🙂
In one of his posts, he shares that he had to “use my imagination to workout.”
Check out the video of his “imaginative” workout session. #Cute
• First things first – from sexiest math teacher turned model Pietro Boselli’s Instagram (above). #dead #woof
• North Carolina state lawmakers have filed bills that would repeal anti-LGBT law, HB2.
• A new poll shows 35% of Americans don’t know “Obamacare” and the Affordable Care Act are the same thing.
• Melania Trump was conspicuously absent earlier today when Prime Minister Abe Shinzo and his wife visited the White House. First Ladies traditionally welcome and host the spouses of visiting leaders – but not today.
A photo posted by Pietro Boselli (@pietroboselli) on Dec 3, 2016 at 7:15am PST
Obviously, the world has taken notice of Pietro’s awesome abs and body. So, he’s launched his own YouTube video series where he shares his workout philosophy and how it fits into his fitness lifestyle.