• I realized I haven’t featured one of my favorite InstaHunks, “world’s sexiest math teacher” turned model Pietro Boselli in a while. And then Pietro posted this just a few hours ago with the caption, “Elements.” Can we just sit and look for a sec?
• Romania has moved one step closer to outlawing same-sex marriage. An anti-LGBT citizens group submitted a petition with over 3 million signatures asking for the country to vote to make marriage between ‘ a man and a woman.’
• Anti-LGBT gay basher Kathryn Knott, who went to jail for the violent beating of Andrew Haught and Zachary Hesse in the Center City area of Philadelphia in 2014, has settled a civil lawsuit with the men she helped land in the hospital. Knott and her co-defendants Kevin Harrigan and Philip Williams have apparently agreed to a large six-figure settlement in order to avoid a court battle they’ve already lost once.
• Even more women have come forward accusing sexual assault/misconduct by GOP Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.
• In related Roy Moore news, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is floating the idea of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who used to hold the senate seat in Alabama, being a write-in candidate in next month’s election in an attempt to keep Moore out of the U.S. Senate. I wonder how Jeff Sessions feels about that?
• According to a new Morning Consult/Politico poll, former Vice President Joe Biden would easily beat Donald Trump 46%/35% should the Democrat decide to run for president in 2020.
• Out tennis legends Billie Jean King and Martina Navratilova react to Australia’s marriage equality news:
So Margaret Court now says there will be no more Christmas or Easter, nor Mother’s and Father’s Day in Australia, all because of Same Sex Marriage. Au contraire Margaret- us gays love parties, especially the boys:), and we just might have 2 Mother’s days and 2 Father’s days:)