• Eric Trump, attempting to retake the mantle of “Dumbest Trump,” accused out talk show host Ellen DeGeneres of being a part of the “Deep State” conspiracy. You know, that “Deep State” thing about elected government officials – which Ellen is not…?
• Fitness model Lony Pizarro on Labor Day (above). Can we go back to then? 🙂
• A leaked excerpt from Hillary Clinton’s upcoming memoir, What Happened, includes a passage about Bernie Sanders supporters (“Bernie Bros”) and the long-lasting effects of their attacks on social media during the 2016 presidential campaign.
• Freddie Mercury, of QUEEN fame, would have been 71 years-old today. Check out the first look at Rami Malek as “Freddie” in the Bryan Singer-directed Bohemian Rhapsody due in theaters December 25, 2018.
• Barbra Streisand, Beyonce, Oprah and Blake Shelton will host a one-hour telethon to benefit the victims of Hurricane Harvey September 12 at 8 PM ET. The event will air on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and CMT.
• A new Morning Consult/Politico poll shows 58% of Americans say Dreamers should be allowed to stay in the country and become citizens if they meet certain requirements. Additionally, 68% of respondents said Dreamers should be granted legal work permits.
• Cher announced via Twitter that she intends to help DACA folks after Trump rescinded the program. But when a Twitter troll came calling, she slapped right back.
• ABC sitcom The Real O’Nealshas been cancelled due to low ratings. The show, inspired by the the early life of gay activist Dan Savage, was one of the few TV series to have an out actor (Noah Galvin) play an LGBT role on network television.
• White House spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders says she’s not “100% sure” if President Trump has been briefed on the torture and killing of gay men in Chechnya.
• And speaking of Texas, did you hear the one about the idiot who stole a rainbow flag from flying at a church so he could leave an American flag in it’s place? With the flag was a note reading, “I didn’t agree with your flag so I took it down. If you don’t agree with this one, you can take it down. P.S. there are only 2 (two) genders.” No worries, though – the church figured it would happen some day, and had a backup Pride flag waiting in the wings.
• Even the cops get in on the act at New Orleans’ Easter Parade:
Fitness model Lony Pizarro shows he’s more than a handsome face and hunky body:
“We are so quick to judge others we forget to take in the bigger picture. What you see when you look at others is much deeper then we realize. It’s a product of how they were constructed, the base they were built from, and the hardships they overcame.”