Some news stories you might have missed:
• We know we found one of the hottest math teachers ever, but is this the hottest accountant in the world?
• Caitlyn Jenner could face misdemeanor manslaughter charge (usually a one year prison sentence) for February crash in Malibu.
• Scientists may have found a way to block transmission of HIV and hepatitis C via semen.
• Illinois governor signs legislation banning “ex-gay” torture for LGBTQ youth.
• The federal government to retroactively offer Social Security spousal benefits to same-sex couples who lived in states where their marriage weren’t previously recognized.
• Backstreet Boys, N’Sync and Olivia Newton-John’s daughter Chloe Lattanzi shooting a futuristic “cowboys & zombies” movie.
From circuit party impresario (Papa Party) Eliad Cohen via Instagram today:
“When I play a real person, I like to have bits of them. Since I
can’t take physical body parts and sever those, I try and grab as much
‘kit’ off them as possible… Then you can sell it on eBay.”
Sorry, couldn’t find a pic of Tom Hardy wearing any of Elton’s clothes – so I thought this would work.