Checking in with some favorite InstaHunks this week beginning with Surfbearla popping the pink on a dog daddy beach day. Continue reading “InstaHunk Round-Up: Weekend Edition”
As we are slowly emerge from the grip of the COVID-19 pandemic and return to more normal activities, I’ve been looking forward to getting back to the gym. Not only for physical and mental health, but the mirror was telling me I could up my game a bit. Continue reading “Matador Meggings Ups The Workout Gear Game”
Apparently, the world-famous Chippendales are about to shoot their latest calendar this week here in Las Vegas and I’m seeing several of the guys on Facebook checking in prep for the shoot.
Billy Jeffrey, fresh and sweaty from the gym, is looking waaaaaay ripped for his close-up.
Just to let you know some people don’t need their abs and biceps Photoshopped… 🙂
|(via Instagram – @NoDonutsHere)|
Michael Counihan, New York’s “Fittest” police officer says:
Average work ethic.
I want more.
You don’t ask, you don’t get…
Some news items you might have missed:
• After a week in NYC I gained 4 pounds eating at my favorite restaurants, and now here’s fitness trainer Ramses Principe (above) being so good with his prepped lunch and all. #GymInspiration
• Fox has announced a new, live musical production of RENT, the ground-breaking rock adaptation of La Boheme that unflinchingly takes on HIV/AIDS, gay and lesbian relationships, trans identity, and substance abuse. Announced air date is January 27, 2019.
• Openly gay Teen Wolf star Charlie Carver posted a naked in nature pic and folks were seriously having it.
• Twitter is considering expanding the 140 character limit on tweets to 280. Selected twitter accounts are getting to try it out. It’s making some folks feel very empowered 🙂
Oh shit I was selected as one of the special ones to tweet in 280 characters. HAHAHA suck it losers, I feel like God right now. Wait, I’m not done, I would also like to say that all these words I’m typing right now are useless and I wasted them just because I CAN. These too, lmao
— Big Cat (@BarstoolBigCat) September 27, 2017
• New York filmmaker/actor Brock Yurich shares details about his next project, Test. The film follows a young amateur bodybuilder in the Appalachians struggling with his sexuality. Those tensions are pushed further when his coach puts him on a heavy regimen of steroids and a path of exploitation to pay for his competition costs.
• A new Reuters/Ipsos poll shows 57% of Americans disagree with Donald Trump and do not think NFL players who kneel during the National Anthem should be fired.
• This 16 year-old got a big round of applause when he came out on live TV as bisexual.
16-year-old Andy got a massive round of applause for coming out as bisexual on our #GenZ programme. He’d never said it publicly. 👏👏🏽👏🏿 pic.twitter.com/06a8w5oFA7
— BBC Newsbeat (@BBCNewsbeat) September 26, 2017
Thor star Chris Hemsworth shared this video (below) from his workouts with trainer Luke Zocchi, who gets Hemsworth into god-like shape for his role as the Avenger from Asgard.
Cardio, strength, and resistance exercises all play a part in beefing up the hunky Aussie for his upcoming flick, Thor: Ragnarok.
My first thought was, “Look at those arms and shoulders!”
But then, why look at just one part of the shirtless hunk?
A photo posted by Kevin Tachman (@kevintachman) on Jul 12, 2016 at 7:50am PDT