• InstaHunks: Australia’s Coach Clayton (above) shares great legs/butt workouts on his Insta. Why? Because no one ever wrote a song about a small butt. #amiright Follow him on Instagram here.
• Press Herald: Jack Phillips, the anti-gay baker from Colorado who took his case all the way to the Supreme Court in order to avoid making a cake for a same-sex couple, just got a book deal for his story.
• KIT212: Kenneth has the what’s what in gay rags across the country including the latest issue of DNA Magazine (below).
• LA Times: Joshua Ebow, 30, was arrested in connection to a string of brutal anti-gay hate crimes in the Los Angeles area. If convicted he faces up to 14 years in prison. Ebow was charged with punching and stabbing “men who were gay or perceived to be gay.”
• USA Today: The U.S. State Department raised its travel advisory amid the coronavirus outbreak. The new message is firm: “Do not travel to China.” The alert, which is a Level 4 (the highest level), cites the fact that the World Health Organization declared a global health emergency as reason to suspend travel.
• Iowa: Donald Trump warned an Iowa crowd in a wild campaign speech Thursday night that global warming activists are out to “kill our cows,” and “that means you’re next.” #srsly
Let’s face it: former professional footballer and all-around hottie David Beckham is eye-candy for the ages.
And here’s some #FBF action to prove it.
A thread over at Reddit’s r/gay chat recently discovered this eye-catching meme from a while ago highlighting Beckham’s bodacious backside watch. How did I miss this???
The pic of Beckham’s “watch” went viral when an eagle-eyed fan zoomed in on the legendary footballer’s timepiece from Tudor Watches. It turns out the 44-year-old is an ambassador for the brand and wears their Black Bay Bronze diver’s watch.
But in close-up, many found something much more interesting to focus on.
The meme is fun, but so are the comments by the thirsty Redditors.
Here are just some of the comments from the gays of Reddit showing their appreciation for Beckham’s big, fat, wonderful ‘watch:’
“He has such a nice…watch.”
“I need to do things to that watch.”
“I want to eat that watch.”
“It’s a very form-fitting watch.”
“The watch was literally the last thing I noticed.”
“Goddamn, he’s got a watch you could bounce a quarter off of. That watch is so nice I wouldn’t mind adjusting it a little bit, and I’m a complete bottom.”
But the winner for best response just might have to be:
“Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.”
And while we’re here, let’s take a quick trip through some of dashing David’s Instagram for some holiday inspiration and woofy goodness. Happy Friday!
Does having a bigger butt make you smarter? Do Latinos really have bigger butts? And what’s the point of butt fur?
These and other important questions are answered in this quick info-vid from Honest To Gabe.
Clip description: “Butts are important, they are a crucial yet often overlooked part of our bodies, so today we’re covering: anal adventures! From butt beauty to butt sex, Gabe is here to break down 5 things you should know about your butt.”
It looks like Australian cricketer Usman Khawaja was unaware there are cameras EVERYWHERE in the world these days as a video of him grabbing his teammate Adam Zampa’s butt during the country’s national anthem went viral.
The video has received over 1.8 million views on Facebook since it was shared Tuesday.
Australian journalist Miguel D’Souza asked (via Twitter) Khawaja about the now infamous moment.