• A bill continues to move through the Texas legislature that would regulate male masturbation the way the state currently regulates abortions. When asked about the bill, Hillary Clinton said, “The bill may be satirical but the message sure resonated.”
I know, I know, no one wants to see hunky, shirtless Australian firefighters pose with puppies.
But – just in case you did… 🙂
The 12 firefighters, who battled it out against 100 other hunks for the spot, are sharing their monthly spread with puppies that need happy homes in an effort to raise money for the RSPCA and Mates4mates, alongside their annual donations to The Children’s Hospital.
As of 2016, the Firefighters Calendar has raised an amazing $2.1 million AUD for their causes, and they want 2017 to be their best year yet. Along with new donations to their partners at RSPCA and Mates4mates, the Firefighters calendar is raising much-needed funds for the pediatric burns center and Camp OZ – a child burn victims program that’s so underfunded it risks being shut down.
• After closing all LGBT charities and legally banning sexual lubricants (because they “promote” homosexuality) earlier this year, the government of Tanzania has now banned all HIV/AIDS outreach programs.
• After years of physical and verbal bullying, 13 year old Tyrone Unsworth of Australia committed suicide last week. “Faggot,” “fairy,” and “gay boy” were daily taunts Tyrone heard at school until he took his own life.
• Donald Trump’s pick for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Rep. Tom Price, opposes same-sex marriage, opposes protections for transgender folks, says LGBT rights cost too much and wants to completely cut off all federal funds for Planned Parenthood. Sounds like a great guy, huh?
• Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham is prepping legislation to extend legal protections for undocumented immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children. This is in anticipation of Donald Trump revoking the executive orders by President Obama which has protected over 700K young people to avoid deportation.
The French Farmers Calendar is a tribute to a profession which often lack of gratefulness. All of them have lent themselves to play the game of posing in a sexy way to promote in an off-the-wall way the work and dedication with which the farmers are involved relentlessly in their hard job. We have been warmly welcomed by farm owners all over France to make this project as realistic as possible. We shoot in Normandie, Provence, Champagne and Picardie.
Gorgeous black/white photography featuring a something-for-everyone smorgasbord of shirtless, hunky farmers make this a no brainer.
While the idea of a printed calendar might seem “retro” for some, isn’t nice to have a little visual treat to glance at as you plan your day?
We need more diversions, and just in time come the Warwick Rowers with a preview of their 2017 Calendar.
The Warwick Rowers project has long been one of the world’s most eye-catching straight ally projects, and its serious influence continues to grow. Sport Allies, the charity they have set up and continue to fund, has now become a registered charity. It has caught the attention of top UK politicians and is about to launch an in depth academic report on homophobia and gender inequality.