Take a listen to the latest The Randy Report podcast, including these stories and more:
• Minutes after Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, all information regarding LGBTs disappeared from the White House website. Hmm….
• Attendance at Donald Trump’s inaugural was dwarfed by the Women’s March on Washington the next day as hundreds of thousands marched in support for not only women’s rights but LGBT rights, civil rights, voting rights and more. And the Trumpster was not happy.
• The Texas state Supreme Court has agreed to hear an anti-LGBT hate group’s challenge to spousal benefits for same-sex couples.
• New legislation introduced in Wyoming (“The Equality State”) would legalize discrimination against same-sex couples and transgender people, and would make it impossible for any branch or part of the government to enact or enforce local non-discrimination ordinances and federal protections for the LGBT community.
• Out Music: Troye Sivan released his video for “Heaven,” from his Blue Neighbourhood album – a sensual black & white vision featuring intimate shots of Sivan along side clips of important moments in the LGBTQ rights movement.