Hit play below – you know you want to hear me chat 🙂
In this week’s podcast:
• The 6th Circuit Court of Appeals handed down an important ruling for transgender protections in the workplace
• Should we boycott Bermuda for taking away marriage equality?
• An out high school football star is targeted by the haters of Westboro Baptist Church but his classmates aren’t having it
• A gay couple found their wedding photo used in a political attack ad by the Tennessee state Republican Party #WTF?
• Take two – Starkville, Mississippi, is getting it’s first Pride parade
• The 2018 Paralympics have begun and there’s at least one out and proud Paralympian this year
• Mindy Kaling’s new series Champions on NBC features a 16-year-old out character who’s never seen the inside of a closet
• VICE follows gay married couple Rick & Griff in Atlanta to learn how folks are monetizing their social media following
• NBC’s “The Voice” made history this week with the series’ first transgender contestant
• Randy Rainbow takes on the NRA with his parody of “Kids” from the 1960s Broadway hit Bye Bye Birdie