|Film/TV producer Greg Berlanti
(image via Instagram)
Thanks to a huge new $400 million deal, out producer Greg Berlanti will remain at his TV home, Warner Brothers Television.
Berlanti has signed a four-year contract deal that means he will stay nice and comfy at WB TV through 2024 when he will be a young 51 years-old.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Berlanti’s new deal is worth $400 million in all-cash guarantees. Berlanti will receive a cash payout for the deal, meaning he no longer will receive points on the backend of his series.
Berlanti’s immense TV line-up, which features LGBTQ characters throughout, includes 14 live-action scripted series across 6 networks plus 2 animated series airing on a seventh. His current list of ongoing series’ includes:
• The CW’s All American, Arrow, Black Lightning, Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Riverdale and Supergirl
• NBC’s Blindspot
• CBS’ God Friended Me and The Red Line
• Netflix’s The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
• DC Universe’s digital service’s Doom Patrol and Titans
• Lifetime’s You
• The CW Seed animated series Freedom Fighters: The Way and Constantine: City of Demons
The deal is exclusively for TV, with Berlanti’s film pact remaining at Fox, for whom he directed the coming-out/coming-of-age flick Love, Simon this year.
Berlanti is married to former professional soccer player, Robbie Rogers. The couple has a son, Caleb.