Some news stories you might have missed:
• NewNowNext: The Hallmark Channel has ordered a sequel to their 2020 holiday movie, “The Christmas House,” Hallmark’s first original holiday movie featuring a same-sex couple. Jonathan Bennett and the original cast will return.
• Raw Story: Disgraced Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn told a QAnon podcast audience he’s heard the Deep State is planning on putting COVID vaccine in salad dressing. Let’s face it, the folks who aren’t getting vaccinated ARE NOT eating salads, amiright?
In a show dedicated to covid and election fraud conspiracies, Michael Flynn yesterday brings up an article he read that the Deep State medical establishment is planning to secretly put the covid vaccine in salad dressing. pic.twitter.com/45LniXtnYA
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) September 22, 2021
• PEOPLE: Amid an exhaustive search for Brian Laundrie in Florida, the U.S. District Court of Wyoming issued a federal warrant for the 23-year-old’s arrest Thursday. Laundrie has been considered a person of interest in the disappearance of his fiancée, Gabby Petito.
• Queerty: Nazi enthusiast Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) has an openly gay challenger who just released a damning new attack ad against him.
Like too many young people before him, from around the world to right next door, Madison Cawthorn exhibits the signs of a young man who has been radicalized by extremists and is now—dangerously—radicalizing others. pic.twitter.com/eleKvss2FJ
— Jasmine Beach-Ferrara (@JBeachFerrara) September 22, 2021
• Washington Post: A federal advisory panel to the CDC voted unanimously Thursday to recommend that people 65 and older and nursing home residents receive a third Pfizer-BioNTech shot six months after completing the original two-shot regimen.
• The Advocate: A look at how HBO Max’s Hacks, starring Emmy Award winner Jean Smart, has advanced bisexual representation on TV. Check out co-star Hannah Einbinder’s chat about her character’s development on the show.