|Stuart Reardon (via Instagram)|
Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunk Stuart Reardon is giving his best “Clark Kent.” I’m willing to bet there’s a Superman under that shirt. I hear there’s an opening for the role, btw…
• Out lesbian Rachel Maddow not only has the top-rated show on her network, MSNBC, but she had the number one news show of all cable networks last week beating Fox News and CNN.
• Cody Wilson, who owns a business that distributes blueprints for untraceable 3-D printed guns, has been charged with sexually assaulting an underage girl in Texas. Clearly proving his innocence, Wilson fled the country for Taiwan.
• A Florida father was arrested for driving his son to a park so he could have sex with his girlfriend.
• American Idol alum and current The Voice judge, Kelly Clarkson, is getting her own talk show. According to reports, she’ll be the lead-in for Ellen in many markets.
• A new, mature version of Batman, titled “Batman: Damned,” depicts the caped crusader naked. And by naked, I mean full-frontal.
I won’t post here, but I can share a glimpse of bat-butt. The new series is for the DC Black Label division.