Some news stories you may have missed:
• Kentucky County Clerk Kim Davis offered $500,000 to do interracial lesbian porn scene.
• What do you do when Tinder matches you with “the most hated man in America?”
• Tennessee’s Blount County commissioners hold a real hearing to vote on formally asking God to spare them from His wrath because of gay marriage. Seriously.
• Showtime’s The Affair has no qualms about male full-frontal nudity.
• Dr. Ben Carson told Fox and Friends today that he would have encouraged those present to charge at the Oregon shooter –“Hey, guys, everybody attack him! He may shoot me but he can’t get us all.”
• Happy belated birthday to MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts who turned 43 yesterday! Roberts made history a few months ago when he became the first openly gay man to anchor a network newscast.
|A shirtless 43 year old Thomas Roberts is quite the view to behold|